Kassi Rice (BOB Youth Polish; Black Jr buck) and Jackson Cipares (BOS Youth Polish; Chocolate Sr doe), at the 2014 Polish Nationals held in Lafayette, Indiana. Best Youth Display was awarded to Ryland Sypnieski. All Youth wins were under ARBA Judge, Drew Bliss.
Youth are the future of our rabbit hobby and the APRC. Here you will find info on outstanding youth achievements as well as access to our Youth Scholarship forms and Guidelines. We hope you get involved and join in the FUN!
APRC YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES
DEADLINE - AUGUST 1, 2016
- Completed applications must be submitted on the proper form obtained from the Scholarship Fund Committee Chairperson no later than August 1st of the year that scholarship is to be awarded.
- The applicant must be a member of the ARBA and the APRC for at least three years prior to submitting an application.
- Applicants must be under the age of 20, a graduating high school senior or in their first year of a two or four year college, university, community college or vocational school.
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript showing a GPA of 2.70 or higher on a scale of 4.0
- One scholarship shall be awarded each year. Recipient will be announced at the APRC banquet held at the ARBA Convention.
- Scholarship award will be sent to the college chosen by the recipient upon proof of enrollment.
- The Scholarship Committee shall make the final decision.
- If there is no qualifying applicant; funds will remain in the APRC Youth Scholarship Fund.
The APRC Youth Scholarship packet can be downloaded and printed by clicking the link below. This is a fillable form. You can type in the information online and print to submit to the APRC Scholarship Committee Chair. In addition, your school official/principal can also fill out the High School Data Form (pages 6 & 7 of the APRC Youth Scholarship Packet). If you would like to take advantage of this, simply provide your school official with a link to the packet (www.americanpolishrabbitclub.com/APRC_scholar_app.pdf), and have them fill out and print pages 6 & 7.
If you have any questions concerning the scholarship process, please contact APRC Scholarship Chair, Valorie Counterman at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions regarding the online form itself can be directed to Charlcie Fowler, APRC Webmaster at: email@example.com
Access APRC Youth Scholarship Packet